Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Powerbeats Pro serial numbers

Hello all.

I'm aware that the serial number on the box for the powerbeats pro matches the charging case and I've read a few things stating thst the serial numbers on each individual earphone are completely different. Could someone confirm this for me please and would these serial numbers show on any checks?

Many thanks!

Posted on Nov 9, 2019 2:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2019 7:13 PM

SpectreN Said:

"I'm aware that the serial number on the box for the powerbeats pro matches the charging case and I've read a few things stating thst the serial numbers on each individual earphone are completely different."

-------

Try this: Find your Serial Number - Beats by Dre.

Read the their paragraph down. It reads where to find the Serial Number.

-------

As for S/N Uniqueness, I recommend you contact Apple Support for such a Question.

Use this link: How would you like to get help? - Beats by Dre. Click Feature Request, and then perform a chat.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2019 7:13 PM in response to SpectreN

SpectreN Said:

"I'm aware that the serial number on the box for the powerbeats pro matches the charging case and I've read a few things stating thst the serial numbers on each individual earphone are completely different."

-------

Try this: Find your Serial Number - Beats by Dre.

Read the their paragraph down. It reads where to find the Serial Number.

-------

As for S/N Uniqueness, I recommend you contact Apple Support for such a Question.

Use this link: How would you like to get help? - Beats by Dre. Click Feature Request, and then perform a chat.

Powerbeats Pro serial numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.