Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my battery is dying VERY quickly

what is apple doing about this issue? I have a series 4 watch. brand new and was replaced by apple. they could not figure out what to do about my quickly dying battery. I have done everything including turning off background refresh....to removing apps on my watch. ever since iOS 13, I have to take my watch off and recharge it by mid afternoon. it lasts only 6-9 hours depending on what I do. even when it sets off of the charger, and not worn or used , the battery quickly dies. has anyone heard if apple is admitting that there is a problem and addressing it?. I called support and jumped through all kinds of hoops to address the issue but they never admitted that there has been a problem since the update. input welcomed... have unpaired it an paired it...I have done everything.

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 6

Posted on Nov 9, 2019 4:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2019 6:16 AM

Reset your Watch by pressing in the crown and side button until you see the Apple logo, then release both

Similar questions

1 reply

my battery is dying VERY quickly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.