Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Removing podcasts

I cannot remove podcasts or podcast episodes from Apple Podcast because for some of them the "more" button does not work. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know what is going on?

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 9, 2019 9:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2019 3:00 PM

Hello Sariputta,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. From what I understand, you're unable to remove a podcast using macOS Catalina. I'll do what I can to help.

Here are some suggestions:

• Try highlighting the same podcasts and pressing the Delete key on the keyboard.
  • Restart your Mac from the Apple () menu then Restart. Once restarted, try removing the same podcasts again.
  • Try removing the same podcasts and/or episodes again: Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac

Best regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2019 3:00 PM in response to Sariputta

Hello Sariputta,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. From what I understand, you're unable to remove a podcast using macOS Catalina. I'll do what I can to help.

Here are some suggestions:

• Try highlighting the same podcasts and pressing the Delete key on the keyboard.
  • Restart your Mac from the Apple () menu then Restart. Once restarted, try removing the same podcasts again.
  • Try removing the same podcasts and/or episodes again: Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac

Best regards.

Removing podcasts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.