Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airplay Password - for a Denon Receiver

I am trying to use Airplay to play iTunes music from iPhone and/or iPad to a Denon HEOS Airplay compatible receiver. I am requested to enter a password for the receiver into the iPad/iPhone. What is this password and where do I get it? All the help articles reference Apple TV. I do not have Apple TV.

Posted on Nov 10, 2019 7:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2019 7:56 AM

Hello,

The AirPlay password would not be your Wi-Fi password. It does not sound like it was asking you for the AirPlay password. Either way I am happy to hear all is working as expected! A buddy of mine recently purchased a Denon AirPlay receiver and loves it. I have been toying with the idea of getting one for myself.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2019 7:56 AM in response to rapid city

Hello,

The AirPlay password would not be your Wi-Fi password. It does not sound like it was asking you for the AirPlay password. Either way I am happy to hear all is working as expected! A buddy of mine recently purchased a Denon AirPlay receiver and loves it. I have been toying with the idea of getting one for myself.

Airplay Password - for a Denon Receiver

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.