Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop airplay from connecting to my iTunes on the iPad? I downloaded the app Fox Nation I have a subscription it worked and now it doesn’t it just connects to iTunes it’s very annoying it only plays whatever is on my iTunes

I downloaded the an app and I was using airplay so it would play on my TV. It worked the previous night I’m not sure what happened between the previous night and now tonight. I opened that up I now try to open that app and airplay it to my TV and now all it wants to do is connect to iTunes and not play what I’m trying to watch from this app

device: IPad Pro

LG smart Tv

How do I stop it from connecting to iTunes

Posted on Nov 10, 2019 9:46 PM

5 replies

Nov 11, 2019 2:25 PM in response to Nakita1319

In the first image it’s what I’m trying to play and then as soon as I hit LG so it will connect airplay. It switches to Music app. I’ve tried everything and the funny thing. is it works in blaze TV (that’s another app I have) I’ll start playing the content and then I’ll hit the airplay button on the screen button and it plays.On my tv, But something changed with fox nation app after it did work..,,and it prob something I did but what not sure

How do I stop airplay from connecting to my iTunes on the iPad? I downloaded the app Fox Nation I have a subscription it worked and now it doesn’t it just connects to iTunes it’s very annoying it only plays whatever is on my iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.