Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with Numbers since iOS 13.2

I have a problem opening spreadsheets since upgrading my iPad to 13.2.

i go to open a spreadsheet and numbers reports there is a problem, it can’t open the spreadsheet and I should try opening an earlier version. All the spreadsheets are stored in iCloud, some are shared either by me or to me from my wife.

First experienced it a day or so after going to iOS13.2. A hard reset fixed it. Went to open a spreadsheet again this morning and had the same issue and need a hard reset again.

haven't had the same issue on my iPhone SE running 13.2.

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 10, 2019 11:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2019 11:20 AM

Hello Dcjsimons01,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! I understand you've been having issues with the Numbers app since updating your iPad. I'm happy to assist you with this.

Let's delete the Numbers app and download it again to see if it helps resolve this issue:

How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Also, let's update to our latest iOS 13.2.2 version. These updates are crucial to the performance of your iPad: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch 

Best Regards.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2019 11:20 AM in response to Dcjsimons01

Hello Dcjsimons01,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! I understand you've been having issues with the Numbers app since updating your iPad. I'm happy to assist you with this.

Let's delete the Numbers app and download it again to see if it helps resolve this issue:

How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Also, let's update to our latest iOS 13.2.2 version. These updates are crucial to the performance of your iPad: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch 

Best Regards.

Problems with Numbers since iOS 13.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.