Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple receipts

I am not receiving the usual receipts from my Apple purchases. It is 11/11/19 and the last one I received was on 10/26/19 even though I have made purchases. Does anyone know why?

iPad mini 4, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 11, 2019 6:19 AM

3 replies

Nov 15, 2019 7:15 AM in response to Twinsgranny

Hi Twinsgranny,

Glad to hear your purchases are listed in your history. From the link I sent you above, you can try to send yourself a new email receipt.

See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store

1. "Open the Settings app. 
  2. Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
  3. Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
  4. Scroll to Purchase History and tap it. If you want to see purchases that you made more than 90 days prior, tap Last 90 Days, then select a date range.
  5. Find the item, then tap Total Billed.
  6. From here, you can do these things:
  • To request a refund or report a problem with the item, tap the item, then tap "Report a Problem" and describe your issue.
  • To see the date when you bought the item and the device you used to buy it, tap the item.
  • To send yourself a new email receipt, tap Resend. You can’t send a receipt for a free item.

If you are not able to resend a receipt, or the issue persists with you not receiving receipts, click the link below to reach out to the iTunes Store support team:

iTunes Store - Contact Us

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Nov 14, 2019 12:42 PM in response to Twinsgranny

Good afternoon Twinsgranny,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you have not received email receipts for purchases made with your Apple ID since October 26, 2019. Do you see these items in your purchase history? If so, check to make sure they are not in a "spam" or "junk" folder. I'll include a link here to reach out to the iTunes Store support team if you need assistance with your Apple ID account.

See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store

iTunes Store - Contact Us 

Take care.

Apple receipts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.