Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Emails disappear after 2 weeks

Emails disappear after 2 weeks, can’t seem to find how to extend that.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 11, 2019 7:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2019 1:12 PM

Hey spankyuno,

I understand you're running into issues with emails disappearing after two weeks on your iPhone. I'll be happy to help out.

An Email Service Provider may have different settings for their mailboxes, so you may want to reach out to the Email Service Provider's website and ensure that there are no specific settings on your account that is deleting emails after a time period.

You can also check specific settings for your account on the iPhone by going to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > [your email account] > Click your account again at the top > Advanced. Here is where you can view settings for that specific email account.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2019 1:12 PM in response to spankyuno

Hey spankyuno,

I understand you're running into issues with emails disappearing after two weeks on your iPhone. I'll be happy to help out.

An Email Service Provider may have different settings for their mailboxes, so you may want to reach out to the Email Service Provider's website and ensure that there are no specific settings on your account that is deleting emails after a time period.

You can also check specific settings for your account on the iPhone by going to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > [your email account] > Click your account again at the top > Advanced. Here is where you can view settings for that specific email account.

Cheers!

Emails disappear after 2 weeks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.