Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Iphone

MY iPhone was XSMAX and I before set the Apple ID or active find my iPhone I lost it so now I have the serial number and IMEI numbers so is it possible to locate my iPhone if yes Kindly let me know as soon as possible

iPhone XS Max, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 11, 2019 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2019 11:37 AM

See the following from If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Find My [device] is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. If Find My [device] isn't enabled on your device before it goes missing, there's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2019 11:37 AM in response to bahramkabir

See the following from If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Find My [device] is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. If Find My [device] isn't enabled on your device before it goes missing, there's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you.

Lost Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.