Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how long does it take to transfer iphone to iphone

quick start

i waiting more than 3 hours

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Nov 11, 2019 4:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2019 5:58 PM

Hi nathalia289,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re looking for information regarding transferring to a new iPhone. I’m happy to help.

The amount of time it takes to transfer your information depends upon your connection and the amount of data being transferred. If several hours have elapsed, you may want to start over, or try a different method. You can find steps below:

Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Have a great day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2019 5:58 PM in response to nathalia289

Hi nathalia289,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re looking for information regarding transferring to a new iPhone. I’m happy to help.

The amount of time it takes to transfer your information depends upon your connection and the amount of data being transferred. If several hours have elapsed, you may want to start over, or try a different method. You can find steps below:

Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Have a great day.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.