Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Brand new out of the box iPhone 11 not updating to 13.2.2

I’ve just got an iPhone 11 today and have been trying to set it up. Got to the software update screen for 13.2.2 on the initial setup screens and it took an age to download it and when it had, it went back to saying iOS 13.2.2 apple inc 547mb and ‘install now’ appeared with a moving circle next to it’s not responding when I tap on the ‘install now’ or the learn more and the back button has disappeared. It’s been stuck like this for almost an hour? Is this meant to happen? Has it frozen? I can’t get into the phone as it’s on the initial set up of the phone and won’t let me past this screen! Getting a little frustrated with it. What do I do?

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 12, 2019 10:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2019 10:56 AM

I would say that it has frozen. I would force restart the iPhone. Then make sure that you are connected to a stable wi-fi. To force restart the iPhone 11, quickly press and release the volume up button, followed by the volume down button, and the press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo and then release. The iPhone should reboot.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2019 10:56 AM in response to Tigger39

I would say that it has frozen. I would force restart the iPhone. Then make sure that you are connected to a stable wi-fi. To force restart the iPhone 11, quickly press and release the volume up button, followed by the volume down button, and the press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo and then release. The iPhone should reboot.

Brand new out of the box iPhone 11 not updating to 13.2.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.