Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

canceling music subscription

Hi everyone,

I had a question about music. Assuming I download all the music I've added from Apple Music, will I still be able to play all of it from my library if I cancel my subscription? I am not thinking of canceling right now since I still have a lot of songs to add, but it was part of my plan to cancel my subscription once that was done, which at the rate I'm going, will be a while.

Posted on Nov 12, 2019 12:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2019 1:51 PM

Hello bobdavcav,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I'll be happy to explain what will happen to the music added after canceling Apple Music.

"If you cancel Apple Music, you'll lose access to the Apple Music catalog, any music that you added to your Library, and the features of Apple Music when your current subscription period ends." You can learn more here: Manage your Apple Music subscription

Thanks and have a great day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2019 1:51 PM in response to bobdavcav

Hello bobdavcav,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I'll be happy to explain what will happen to the music added after canceling Apple Music.

"If you cancel Apple Music, you'll lose access to the Apple Music catalog, any music that you added to your Library, and the features of Apple Music when your current subscription period ends." You can learn more here: Manage your Apple Music subscription

Thanks and have a great day.

canceling music subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.