Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos on IPhone 7

How do I delete entire "Albums" from "Photos" on iPhone 7?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 12, 2019 2:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2019 3:06 PM

Tap on "See All" at the top right corner of My Albums. Then tap on Edit, then tap on the red (-) minus sign on the corner of the Album to delete it.

It will not remove the photos that are part of the album from the camera roll however.

If you need to actually delete the photos, open the album, tap on Select, then on Select All, and then on the trash can to delete all photos from the album. You will be asked if you want to remove them from Camera Roll too.

More info here: Organize photos in albums on iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2019 3:06 PM in response to David604

Tap on "See All" at the top right corner of My Albums. Then tap on Edit, then tap on the red (-) minus sign on the corner of the Album to delete it.

It will not remove the photos that are part of the album from the camera roll however.

If you need to actually delete the photos, open the album, tap on Select, then on Select All, and then on the trash can to delete all photos from the album. You will be asked if you want to remove them from Camera Roll too.

More info here: Organize photos in albums on iPhone - Apple Support

Photos on IPhone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.