Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Daylight savings time keeps coming back on my iphone

Why does my iphone se keep reverting back to daylight savings time? I've had to reset it 3 times since the time change in Colorado. Way annoying. What up Apple?

Posted on Nov 12, 2019 7:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2019 6:47 AM

Are you near another state which has a different system? I remember being in Utah near Arizona and you might get a server thinking you were in Arizona and setting the time for there.

Also make sure you are using a city near you, or just find one in your time zone that behave better for your location. I think I once had mine set for a place 500 miles from where I lived at the time.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2019 6:47 AM in response to konradfromlongmont

Are you near another state which has a different system? I remember being in Utah near Arizona and you might get a server thinking you were in Arizona and setting the time for there.

Also make sure you are using a city near you, or just find one in your time zone that behave better for your location. I think I once had mine set for a place 500 miles from where I lived at the time.

Nov 13, 2019 12:09 PM in response to Limnos

Thanks. I'm ~30 miles north of Denver, so ~150 miles west of the next time zone (central) & 300+ miles east of Pacific time. For now I've just turned "Set Automatically" off, my time zone is set to Denver, but I don't think that matters anymore if automatic set is not on. I might try turning automatic back on after some more iphone updates.

Daylight savings time keeps coming back on my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.