Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to see my iTunes Library in the Home app while creating a Scene and selecting which audio to play on my HomePod.

I am unable to see my iTunes Library in the Home app when creating a Scene and Choosing which audio to play on my HomePod. If I ask Siri to play a song in my library on the HomePod, it finds the song and plays it. I know it is playing the song from my library because I have some original songs in my library that are not in Apple Music. I am up to date on my iPhone, the Home app, the HomePod etc. I have seen some people on YouTube demonstrating this process and I see "Library" as an option in their HomeApp. I have read that purchased music should be selectable for playing, not sure if the Home app supports it on the Home app yet.

Posted on Nov 12, 2019 9:22 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Nov 15, 2019 5:51 PM in response to JoFo54

Hello JoFo54,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you want to be able to have the HomePod play directly from your library.

Here is what you can do when playing music from your HomePod:

• If these are purchases, you'll want to make sure Sync Library is turned on so it's attached to the Apple ID and should appear the same way on the iPhone: Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music
  • If you're using a computer and want specific songs to start playing that cannot be added to the iPhone, you would use AirPlay: How to AirPlay audio

Take care.

I am unable to see my iTunes Library in the Home app while creating a Scene and selecting which audio to play on my HomePod.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.