Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your Purchase could not be completed

I just funded my account with 100 euro iTunes card few hours ago, and I tried to make a purchase from my account, I got the message below:

"Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed. For assistance,contact iTunes Support at wwww.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/."

Please what is the cause of the above problem? Could you please help me and resolve the said problem so that i can freely use my account for subsequent purchases.

Thanks.

Bcmac

Posted on Nov 13, 2019 7:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2019 7:58 AM

Click here and ask the iTunes Store staff for assistance.

(176110)

3 replies

Nov 13, 2019 8:35 AM in response to Niel

Could you please the issue. I just funded my account with 100 euro iTunes card few hours ago, and I tried to make a purchase from my account, I got the message below:

"Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed. For assistance,contact iTunes Support at wwww.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/."

Please what is the cause of the above problem? Could you please help me and resolve the said problem so that i can freely use my account for subsequent purchases.

Thanks.

Bcmac

Your Purchase could not be completed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.