Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you wear the AirPod Pros without the rubber tips?

Can you wear the AirPod Pros without the rubber tips? I prefer the feel of them without the rubber tips.

Posted on Nov 13, 2019 2:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2019 9:47 PM

Yes, you can. Although, not wearing the silicone tips will affect the noise cancelling seal.

2 replies

Nov 16, 2019 8:10 PM in response to mikeyz23

Hey there mikeyz23,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you want to know the AirPods Pro without the tips. I’ll be happy to help with this.

The AirPods Pro come with three sizes of silicone ear tips so you can find the best one for you and it is designed to be used with the ear tips. You can use the Fit Test if you're not sure that you're using the best ear tips for your ears though. Take a look at this article for more info:

Choose the size of your AirPods Pro ear tips for the best sound

Cheers.

Can you wear the AirPod Pros without the rubber tips?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.