Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud on iPhone 11pro

I do not find an iCloud app in my Settings, as shown in the examples in the help article. This is an iPhone 11pro

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 14, 2019 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2019 11:40 AM

Hello!

If you are running iOS 13.2 you can follow the steps below to access your iCloud account on your iPhone.

1. open the settings app on your iPhone
  2. once the settings app is open you should see your name at the very top of the list underneath the search box.
  3. tap on this option
  4. the 5th option down should be the iCloud option you are looking for

The newer iOS versions do not have a stand alone option or app for iCloud. You have to access it from within your Apple ID options.

Let me know if this helps!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2019 11:40 AM in response to Tonka2020

Hello!

If you are running iOS 13.2 you can follow the steps below to access your iCloud account on your iPhone.

1. open the settings app on your iPhone
  2. once the settings app is open you should see your name at the very top of the list underneath the search box.
  3. tap on this option
  4. the 5th option down should be the iCloud option you are looking for

The newer iOS versions do not have a stand alone option or app for iCloud. You have to access it from within your Apple ID options.

Let me know if this helps!

iCloud on iPhone 11pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.