Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminder

in my phone iPhone 7, i can not use the feature of reminder that remind me something when i am messaging someone. it is the new feature of ios 13, but i can’t use it. It’s not working, why ? and at the same time i can’t use in reminder the button of flag, and camera.(it’s shown in photo) how can i repair it ?

if you help, i will be glad.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 14, 2019 12:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2019 6:23 AM

Hi there, bora12!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you’re having issues flagging your reminders and creating a reminder when texting someone. First, I recommend checking out this article with steps for How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and quit the Reminders app. Once it’s closed, Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and test to see if the issues are still going on.

Also, be sure you’re using your iCloud account to sync your reminders by going to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud > Reminders to check that the option for Reminders is on (green).

Let me know the results and have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2019 6:23 AM in response to bora12

Hi there, bora12!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you’re having issues flagging your reminders and creating a reminder when texting someone. First, I recommend checking out this article with steps for How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and quit the Reminders app. Once it’s closed, Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and test to see if the issues are still going on.

Also, be sure you’re using your iCloud account to sync your reminders by going to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud > Reminders to check that the option for Reminders is on (green).

Let me know the results and have a great day!

Reminder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.