Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to access Google Photos on my macbook pro

When using programs that can upload/share photos, I want access to my Google Photos. I cannot find a Google Photos app for Mac (not iphone, but Macbook pro), or any viable answers to how this can be managed. I know I can't be the only person in the world who backs up to Google and has a Mac.. Help! How can this be added as an option in Finder?

MacBook

Posted on Nov 15, 2019 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2019 9:53 AM

WVsquirrelbait wrote:

When using programs that can upload/share photos, I want access to my Google Photos. I cannot find a Google Photos app for Mac (not iphone, but Macbook pro), or any viable answers to how this can be managed. I know I can't be the only person in the world who backs up to Google and has a Mac.. Help! How can this be added as an option in Finder?

Google Photos Help - Google Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2019 9:53 AM in response to WVsquirrelbait

WVsquirrelbait wrote:

Google Photos Help - Google Support

I want to access Google Photos on my macbook pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.