Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do we share Apple Arcade?

My wife started Apple Arcade, we have family sharing. But when I go to the App Store Arcade, it wants me to buy it. What are we missing?

She subscribed on her iMac and ran a game on her iPad. My iMac and iPad want me to try the free one month then pay.

Funny thing, the payment is using my ID, although she's the organizer of the family sharing.

In System Preferences/Family Sharing, I no longer see her photo.

VMware, macOS 10.14

Posted on Nov 15, 2019 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2019 10:17 AM

Did she share the subscription? - Family Sharing - Apple Support

Share subscriptions with everyone in your family.

With Family Sharing, you can share an Apple Music Family Subscription, an Apple Arcade subscription, an Apple News+ subscription, and an Apple TV+ subscription — all without sharing each other's accounts. The family organizer can invite a family member to share one of these subscriptions through Messages. Just tap "Invite via Messages," enter the family member's name or phone number, and tap Send. The recipient can accept the invite by viewing the invitation and then tapping "Join Family."

You can manage your Family Sharing subscriptions in Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2019 10:17 AM in response to howardfromlafayette

Did she share the subscription? - Family Sharing - Apple Support

Share subscriptions with everyone in your family.

With Family Sharing, you can share an Apple Music Family Subscription, an Apple Arcade subscription, an Apple News+ subscription, and an Apple TV+ subscription — all without sharing each other's accounts. The family organizer can invite a family member to share one of these subscriptions through Messages. Just tap "Invite via Messages," enter the family member's name or phone number, and tap Send. The recipient can accept the invite by viewing the invitation and then tapping "Join Family."

You can manage your Family Sharing subscriptions in Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.

How do we share Apple Arcade?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.