Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone,

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 15, 2019 10:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2019 1:42 PM

Hey, Carol!

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I see from your post that you are having trouble pairing a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone. I'm happy to help!

To help troubleshoot issues pairing with Bluetooth, I'd recommend checking out the troubleshooting in If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

If you still need help, please get in touch with Apple Support directly. You can do that here: Contact Apple Support.

Have a lovely day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2019 1:42 PM in response to carolcali

Hey, Carol!

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I see from your post that you are having trouble pairing a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone. I'm happy to help!

To help troubleshoot issues pairing with Bluetooth, I'd recommend checking out the troubleshooting in If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

If you still need help, please get in touch with Apple Support directly. You can do that here: Contact Apple Support.

Have a lovely day!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.