Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recent Change to iPad mail

As of the last update, which I hate, I have to read mail articles in a narrow rectilinear band to my right on the screen. My eyesight isn’t wonderful and I much prefer to see full pages of text.

What do I do?

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 15, 2019 11:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2019 11:43 AM

Use and customize Control Center on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support displays an iPhone/iPad just under the headline. The iPhone being held in the "Portrait" mode, i.e., narrow side down. The iPad is being held in "Landscape" mode, i.e. wide side down.

If the screen doesn't rotate on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support also explains screen rotation.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2019 11:43 AM in response to wbholmes

Use and customize Control Center on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support displays an iPhone/iPad just under the headline. The iPhone being held in the "Portrait" mode, i.e., narrow side down. The iPad is being held in "Landscape" mode, i.e. wide side down.

If the screen doesn't rotate on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support also explains screen rotation.

Recent Change to iPad mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.