Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One year Apple TV+ free subscription not working

I recently bought an iPhone Max Pro 11 and should have a one year free subscription with Apple TV but it is not working. Any advice?

Posted on Nov 15, 2019 1:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2019 3:35 AM

Thanks. I couldn't redeem the voucher. I suspect it was because my icloud and app store accounts were different. I couldn't redeem the voucher with either accounts. Applecare resolved it by phone. They sent me a new voucher and activated it on my app store account, which is better as it avoids future conflicts and mishaps with app updates

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2019 3:35 AM in response to Urquhart1244

Thanks. I couldn't redeem the voucher. I suspect it was because my icloud and app store accounts were different. I couldn't redeem the voucher with either accounts. Applecare resolved it by phone. They sent me a new voucher and activated it on my app store account, which is better as it avoids future conflicts and mishaps with app updates

Nov 15, 2019 1:51 PM in response to mousse100

Verify that you did as described on Redeem your free year of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

If you don’t see the offer for “Enjoy 1 Year Free” when you should, then contact the Apple Support staff. They can help you activate what was promised.

Your new device should come with complementary (phone) support for the first 90 days. Make use of that.

One year Apple TV+ free subscription not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.