Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

homepod

For the past few weeks I have been listening to radio stations on my HomePod -particularly WQXR. All of a sudden this and several other classical music stations have disappeared. Does anyone know why this has happened ?

Posted on Nov 15, 2019 6:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2019 4:55 PM

Apple have changed the way that radio stations are provided on HomePod. In theory this should give more choice as you're supposed to have access to the TuneIn catalogue, but you may have to change the phrase you use to ask for the station to match the listing there. There may still be regional filters as I cannot call up that station here in the UK despite trying alternatives and using the request "Hey Siri, play <station> provided by TuneIn" which sometimes the trick.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2019 4:55 PM in response to annie153bvt

Apple have changed the way that radio stations are provided on HomePod. In theory this should give more choice as you're supposed to have access to the TuneIn catalogue, but you may have to change the phrase you use to ask for the station to match the listing there. There may still be regional filters as I cannot call up that station here in the UK despite trying alternatives and using the request "Hey Siri, play <station> provided by TuneIn" which sometimes the trick.

tt2

homepod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.