Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is Trust Asset Version. 7?

It just appeared under Apples trusted root and I do not know anything or could find anything about it.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 15, 2019 8:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2019 11:39 AM

Appeared on my device after 13.2.2 updates and there is no mention of it “yet” in the “about trusts” link. As a matter of fact, it does not mention version 13. The document was last updated in 2018. I contacted support and they said “no worries” it’s all good. 🤔

i must say I was not instilled with confidence. They elevated the case and then I accidentally closed the chat window. I plan to relaunch the case when I have30-40 minutes to spare.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2019 11:39 AM in response to Believeingoodbethegood

Appeared on my device after 13.2.2 updates and there is no mention of it “yet” in the “about trusts” link. As a matter of fact, it does not mention version 13. The document was last updated in 2018. I contacted support and they said “no worries” it’s all good. 🤔

i must say I was not instilled with confidence. They elevated the case and then I accidentally closed the chat window. I plan to relaunch the case when I have30-40 minutes to spare.

Nov 30, 2019 9:08 AM in response to FriedGreenTomato

For about 5 years my trust store certificate shown across all my devices displayed a number that was nonexistent for any good or bad clarification on the web page support for Apple and or affiliates that tried to make light of it.

I often wonder how secure it all is. Am I backing up to the right iCloud with a gaping hole in it? I know I’ve pushed the system. To the point now where I can’t find any valid app software License Agreement that doesnt mash and hash up another’s across my digital platform.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.