Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep my alarms in the repeat on all days mode. Is it possible to just dismiss it for a day without disturbing the sequence or manually turning it off and then again on for next day?

Hi, I recently switched from Android to IOS. I used to keep my alarms in the repeat all weekdays mode and sometimes would just dismiss the alarms few minutes back if I am up early for that particular day without disturbing the sequence as it used to give me an option to dismiss the alarms about an hour back in the notification screen. I observed that in IOS I have to go in the clock app and turn the alarms off completely and then switch it back on after the alarm time to continue the sequence for next day . This is bit annoying as it is easy to forget to turn it on for the next day. I am fine if I don’t get an option to dismiss the alarms on the notifications tab, but would appreciate if someone can share how to dismiss an alarm for only day in a sequential alarms. Thank you!

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 16, 2019 10:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2019 8:58 AM

Hi GT02,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! I know it's important it is to be able to customize your iPhone. I'm happy to help you with information on this subject.

Currently, you are not able to able to pause a repeating alarm. You would need to turn the alarm off and turn it back on at a later time.

If you would like to offer feedback. Please fill out the form here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2019 8:58 AM in response to GT02

Hi GT02,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! I know it's important it is to be able to customize your iPhone. I'm happy to help you with information on this subject.

Currently, you are not able to able to pause a repeating alarm. You would need to turn the alarm off and turn it back on at a later time.

If you would like to offer feedback. Please fill out the form here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

I keep my alarms in the repeat on all days mode. Is it possible to just dismiss it for a day without disturbing the sequence or manually turning it off and then again on for next day?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.