Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm set indicator missing

With my new iPhone 11 when I set an alarm there is no indicator on the home screen in the upper right like there was with my old iPhone. I like seeing it there to know my alarm is set. How do I get it back with my new 11?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 16, 2019 7:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2019 12:12 PM

Hello Suzy-V,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to see an indication that you have an alarm set on your iPhone. Based on your description, this is expected behavior on the Lock screen, but you can see this indicator when you access the Control Center, and here is more info about the Control Center:

Use and customize Control Center on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2019 12:12 PM in response to Suzy-V

Hello Suzy-V,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to see an indication that you have an alarm set on your iPhone. Based on your description, this is expected behavior on the Lock screen, but you can see this indicator when you access the Control Center, and here is more info about the Control Center:

Use and customize Control Center on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Cheers!

Alarm set indicator missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.