Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can no longer save images from a shared album since I updated to iOS 13.2.2

I can no longer save images from a shared album since I updated to iOS 13.2.2. Have others encountered this? Will an update to correct this be forthcoming? Currently have to email to myself which is time consuming if I want to save many photos.

iPhone 7

Posted on Nov 16, 2019 10:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2019 10:22 AM

When I tap on "Share" in a shared album, I am seeing a list if icons, that need scrolling to all all of them.

And below that are a list of textual items, that need swiping up to see a full list of options. Whe I swipe up, there is an option "Save Image". Did you try to swipe up?

5 replies

Nov 17, 2019 9:05 AM in response to léonie

No error. It is just no longer one of the options. Copy or Share is an option. Copy does nothing. If I choose Share saving to my photos is not an option, just sharing with another or email or another program such as Instagram or messenger, airdrop etc. If I click on more it is still not an option. I used to be able to save to my photos before the “upgrade.”

I can no longer save images from a shared album since I updated to iOS 13.2.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.