Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Snapchat and camera quality on iPhone 11

Why is snapchat taking grainy, too bright, dull coloured photos on iPhone 11? Is this to do with Snapchat or the phone camera? My iPhone 6 Plus has a much better camera for Snapchat! Such a shame I hope it’s a fault on Snapchat’s end and not the iPhone 11 :(

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 18, 2019 12:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2019 12:52 AM

I know apple doesn’t update Snapchat what I was trying to say is, is it the app itself or is it actually the camera? After taking two pictures one on Instagram and one on Snapchat to compare, it is most definitely Snapchat itself. Instagram pic was fine!

2 replies

Nov 18, 2019 12:38 AM in response to dolally78

Apple does not update Snapchat. That is a 3rd party application and it would be up to the developer. If you wish to troubleshoot your camera, see this, and just use the camera app on the iPhone to determine if the camera is working properly, If the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working - Apple Support

If it is working properly on the phone, then test with Snapchat. If you find you have a problem, then reach out to Snapchat support to see what they recommend, since it is their app.

Snapchat and camera quality on iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.