Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos folders no longer in order on iPhone after iOS 13.2 updates

I have a 2011 iMac running High Sierra (due to it's age, I can't upgrade to Catalina) and an iPhone 7 with the latest software. I have a reasonably large Photos library that I keep organised alphabetically in folders. I don't have a premium iCloud subscription so I manually control storage between my devices.

After the latest batch of iOS13 updates to my iPhone, my photo folders are no longer syncing in the same correct order as before, they are all over the place. I've also noticed that each time I manually sync my iPhone to the iMac, instead of just copying for example 250 new photos in stage 6 of 6, it seems to copy thousands of photos.

Can anyone suggest a solution I can try to resolve this new issue?

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.13

Posted on Nov 18, 2019 4:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2019 5:12 AM

Update: issue resolved.

I have no idea why as I haven't done anything differently to before, but having just synced my iPhone again this morning, all of the folders are now showing correctly.

Similar questions

1 reply

Photos folders no longer in order on iPhone after iOS 13.2 updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.