Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud storage

I want to pay $0.99 for more iCloud storage. What happens to the storage if I stop paying in two months or so? Will the storage I purchased be gone?

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 18, 2019 7:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2019 8:10 AM

See the following from Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

What happens when you decrease your storage plan

When you downgrade your iCloud storage plan, the storage decrease takes effect after your current monthly or annual subscription ends.*

If you downgrade or cancel your plan and your stored iCloud content exceeds your available storage, some of your data will not be uploaded into iCloud. Learn how to manage your storage by deleting information that you don't need anymore.If you downgrade to the free iCloud Storage plan, you'll have 5GB of storage.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2019 8:10 AM in response to kouta65

See the following from Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

What happens when you decrease your storage plan

When you downgrade your iCloud storage plan, the storage decrease takes effect after your current monthly or annual subscription ends.*

If you downgrade or cancel your plan and your stored iCloud content exceeds your available storage, some of your data will not be uploaded into iCloud. Learn how to manage your storage by deleting information that you don't need anymore.If you downgrade to the free iCloud Storage plan, you'll have 5GB of storage.

iCloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.