Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Timer can't get exit

i just wondering if you can help me to fix my watch when can't exit

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Apple Watch

Posted on Nov 18, 2019 9:19 PM

1 reply

Nov 21, 2019 4:13 PM in response to judionline001

Hi, Judi!

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I understand from your post that your Apple Watch is unresponsive and you're unable to exit the Timer app. I'm happy to help!

If your watch does not respond to input, use the steps under the "Force restart your Apple Watch" section of How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support to force restart it. After that, you should be able to close the app and use your watch as normal.

Should you continue to have trouble with the Time app specifically after that, try If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support.

Cheers.

My Timer can't get exit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.