Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost airpods

I can’t find my AirPods and now I can’t see them on find my iPhone. Need help ASAP

Posted on Nov 18, 2019 9:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2019 10:36 PM

Hi, Leuld, I can totally understand your feeling, since I had such experience as well.

if you cannot find it through Find My App, it will be very difficult to get your devices back.

So if possible, you need to get back to the location where they were last connected. If your AirPods do come back online, you'll get a notification on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch you use them with.

and unfortunately, Find My is the only way that you can track or locate lost airpods. There is no other Apple service that can find, track, or otherwise flag your device for you.

Best of luck,

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2019 10:36 PM in response to Leuld

Hi, Leuld, I can totally understand your feeling, since I had such experience as well.

if you cannot find it through Find My App, it will be very difficult to get your devices back.

So if possible, you need to get back to the location where they were last connected. If your AirPods do come back online, you'll get a notification on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch you use them with.

and unfortunately, Find My is the only way that you can track or locate lost airpods. There is no other Apple service that can find, track, or otherwise flag your device for you.

Best of luck,

Lost airpods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.