Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple purchases aren’t showing up in the screen

My apple purchases aren’t showing up in the screen

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple TV 4, tvOS 12

Posted on Nov 19, 2019 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2019 8:42 PM

Super-a-genius Said:

"Purchases: My apple purchases aren’t showing up in the screen"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

Locate it in the iTunes store, and then download them manually. Perhaps these were removed from the iTunes store? If they were removed, they become no longer accessible. That's just the way it is :(

Note that this is a User-to-User forum. No one here can access your account or retrieve this information.

So, give Apple Support a call, and ask for support about this suspicious loss-of-purchases; they’ll know what’s going on.

Contacting Apple:

Contact Us - Choose Locations

USA: 1(800)MY-APPLE

For Reference, a Link:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2019 8:42 PM in response to Super-a-genius

Super-a-genius Said:

"Purchases: My apple purchases aren’t showing up in the screen"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

Locate it in the iTunes store, and then download them manually. Perhaps these were removed from the iTunes store? If they were removed, they become no longer accessible. That's just the way it is :(

Note that this is a User-to-User forum. No one here can access your account or retrieve this information.

So, give Apple Support a call, and ask for support about this suspicious loss-of-purchases; they’ll know what’s going on.

Contacting Apple:

Contact Us - Choose Locations

USA: 1(800)MY-APPLE

For Reference, a Link:

My Apple purchases aren’t showing up in the screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.