Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple.com Order issue

Hello Everyone,

I would like to share my experience with ordering from apple.com

I have ordered new IPHONE 11 PRO on 14th of November. Based on the tracking information my order was delivered to the wrong address and even signed by someone who i don't know.

I have immediately filled the Claim with FEDEX and FEDEX acknowledged the following issue and is currently making their own investigation, while APPLE refused to make any refunds or any actions for my order on this matter.

Who had similar experience? Is this normal? They way it looks for me, is that i was charged for nothing (i did not even received the parcel from FEDEX) and now can't even get my money back.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Nov 20, 2019 4:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2019 4:58 AM

Did you give the correct address to Apple? If no, the problem is yours.

If yes,

Did Apple give the correct address to FedEx? If no, it's on Apple.

If yes,

Did FedEx deliver the package to you? If no, it's on FedEx.

All you can do is wait for FedEx to confirm that they delivered to the wrong place and fix the problem. It is not in Apple's hands right now.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2019 4:58 AM in response to alunar

Did you give the correct address to Apple? If no, the problem is yours.

If yes,

Did Apple give the correct address to FedEx? If no, it's on Apple.

If yes,

Did FedEx deliver the package to you? If no, it's on FedEx.

All you can do is wait for FedEx to confirm that they delivered to the wrong place and fix the problem. It is not in Apple's hands right now.

Apple.com Order issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.