Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My left side Apple air pods pro ear piece is sounding very muffled this is a new device

My left side ear piece of my Apple air pods pro is sounding very muffled and distorted when listening to music and making calls, I did a reset and it came back to normal and after an hour it is muffled again can anyone help

Posted on Nov 20, 2019 7:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2019 9:44 AM

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities, EddieC197601!

It sounds like you’re having trouble with the left AirPod having distorted and muffled sound. If you’ve tried the steps in this article If your left or right AirPod isn't working and still have an issue, I recommend you reach out to Apple directly by checking out this link to Contact Support and they will be able to proceed with further steps.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2019 9:44 AM in response to EddieC197601

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities, EddieC197601!

It sounds like you’re having trouble with the left AirPod having distorted and muffled sound. If you’ve tried the steps in this article If your left or right AirPod isn't working and still have an issue, I recommend you reach out to Apple directly by checking out this link to Contact Support and they will be able to proceed with further steps.

Cheers!

My left side Apple air pods pro ear piece is sounding very muffled this is a new device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.