Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPadOS, create email folder

Hi Friends,

As a seasoned user I can’t believe I’m asking this but having health and memory trouble so here goes.

With iPadOS, on an iPad Pro, how do I create a new folder for my iCloud email account.

Thank you for your help. Still can’t believe I am struggling with this.

I appreciate your help.

Thank you very much.

Posted on Nov 21, 2019 9:10 AM

2 replies

Nov 24, 2019 12:44 PM in response to David_1

Hi David_1,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you would like more information on how to create a new folder for your iCloud email account, and I am happy to help out.

Check out the steps found in this support article: Use mailboxes to organize email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

1. In the Mailboxes list (open Mail, tap Mailboxes at the top-left corner), tap Edit in the upper-right corner, then tap New Mailbox.
  2. Give your mailbox a name. If you have more than one email account set up on your device, tap Mailbox Location and choose the account where you want to create a mailbox (tap your iCloud email account from the list).
  3. Tap Save, then tap Done.

You'll also find more information in this support article, about moving email messages to a mailbox, deleting mailboxes, using the VIP mailbox, and more.

Kindest regards.

iPadOS, create email folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.