Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro Reminders not syncing

I have opened Reminders on my MacBook Pro but do not have the upgrade option. My other Apple devices are syncing with Reminders but not my MacBook Pro. How can I get them to sync?

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.13

Posted on Nov 21, 2019 12:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2019 10:58 AM

If you upgraded Reminders on another Apple device, they will not sync with a computer running High Sierra. You need to be using macOS Catalina for the Reminders to sync.

Check the computer requirements to see if your computer is capable of running that OS version.

Catalina

Check to make sure your applications are compatible. 32 bit applications are no longer supported after 10.14.       

Application Compatibility

Also check to make sure there is a compatible driver for your printer.

Do a backup before installing, preferable 2 backups on 2 different drives.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2019 10:58 AM in response to daybydayskate

If you upgraded Reminders on another Apple device, they will not sync with a computer running High Sierra. You need to be using macOS Catalina for the Reminders to sync.

Check the computer requirements to see if your computer is capable of running that OS version.

Catalina

Check to make sure your applications are compatible. 32 bit applications are no longer supported after 10.14.       

Application Compatibility

Also check to make sure there is a compatible driver for your printer.

Do a backup before installing, preferable 2 backups on 2 different drives.

MacBook Pro Reminders not syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.