Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i add disney plus through hulu account on itunes

How do i add disney plus through hulu account on iTunes?

Posted on Nov 21, 2019 1:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2020 7:09 AM

You can't. You will need to unsubscribe from Disney + via iTunes and sign up for the bundle on Disney+ website by following the links and entering your billing information there.

A caveat: note that having a base Disney+ subscription and the No-Ads Hulu subscription is the same -- if you don't care for ESPN. This is because you only get credited for the Ads-Included Hulu subscription -- saving you some $5 odd dollars. Do the math:

Hulu No-Ads ($13) + Disney Bundle ($12) - Hulu Ads-Included ($5) = $20

vs

Disney+ standalone ($7) + Hulu No-Ads ($13) = $20

Really -- what are you saving? They threw in ESPN to sweeten the deal, but if you don't care for ESPN... well... it's the same, if not slightly more (I didn't account for taxes in all figures presented here). Maybe someone else can confirm this.

Bottom-line, if you're looking to cancel your Disney+ subscription because the Mandalorian is over and you want to pick it up later -- go ahead and save yourself the $7 a month.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2020 7:09 AM in response to gena97

You can't. You will need to unsubscribe from Disney + via iTunes and sign up for the bundle on Disney+ website by following the links and entering your billing information there.

A caveat: note that having a base Disney+ subscription and the No-Ads Hulu subscription is the same -- if you don't care for ESPN. This is because you only get credited for the Ads-Included Hulu subscription -- saving you some $5 odd dollars. Do the math:

Hulu No-Ads ($13) + Disney Bundle ($12) - Hulu Ads-Included ($5) = $20

vs

Disney+ standalone ($7) + Hulu No-Ads ($13) = $20

Really -- what are you saving? They threw in ESPN to sweeten the deal, but if you don't care for ESPN... well... it's the same, if not slightly more (I didn't account for taxes in all figures presented here). Maybe someone else can confirm this.

Bottom-line, if you're looking to cancel your Disney+ subscription because the Mandalorian is over and you want to pick it up later -- go ahead and save yourself the $7 a month.

how do i add disney plus through hulu account on itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.