Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X still needs to delete emails twice

Still need to delete emails twice. It appears when you click on them the first time they don’t really open because the blue dots stays there and can’t delete them until you try the second time. This is very annoying since it started happening two updates ago. PLEASE FIX.

are use a live.com email account.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 21, 2019 1:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2019 7:23 PM

No I missing that one. Usually Apple sends me the updates and I install them but that one I haven’t received. I will see if I can get it. Thank you very much. I wonder if that fixed the other problem in the email app? On the delete page when you say delete all it doesn’t delete all. Almost all but it misses random emails.

Thank you for your help

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2019 7:23 PM in response to LD150

No I missing that one. Usually Apple sends me the updates and I install them but that one I haven’t received. I will see if I can get it. Thank you very much. I wonder if that fixed the other problem in the email app? On the delete page when you say delete all it doesn’t delete all. Almost all but it misses random emails.

Thank you for your help

Nov 22, 2019 2:26 PM in response to LD150

Yes you absolutely did solve my problem. Although when I went to the download page of my phone it did show the correct version but I updated it again just in case something went wrong the first time. And yes everything works fine now. Even the “delete all” in my mailbox delete page, they all delete now the way they are supposed to. So thanks for your help you solved it.

iPhone X still needs to delete emails twice

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.