Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game center wrong language

I play the game godfather on the iphone and all of the sudden the welcoming message from the game center changed to Russian language plus all alerts from the game center in this game appear in Russian language. I never used any other language besides English US on my OS. I don't if thats something to worry about or its a simple bug but its kinda worrying.

Posted on Nov 21, 2019 10:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2019 9:47 AM

narnar88,

Thanks for replying back with more details.

You mentioned noticing a change to the offered languages in your game preferences. If you are unable to select your preferred language, or if you select it but it does not reflect the change, you'll want to report this to the game developer for next steps. Check for a 'support' option within the game itself. If you don't find one, you may be able to reach out following these steps: How to contact an app developer - Apple Support.

Thank you for your time!

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2019 9:47 AM in response to narnar88

narnar88,

Thanks for replying back with more details.

You mentioned noticing a change to the offered languages in your game preferences. If you are unable to select your preferred language, or if you select it but it does not reflect the change, you'll want to report this to the game developer for next steps. Check for a 'support' option within the game itself. If you don't find one, you may be able to reach out following these steps: How to contact an app developer - Apple Support.

Thank you for your time!

Take care.

Nov 25, 2019 8:41 AM in response to narnar88

Hi narnar88,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you are seeing a different language within Game Center and I'd like to help out.

To gather more information, I have a question. Is your entire Game Center app showing in a different language? Or, have you only noticed the different language when you open your Godfather game (this includes alerts related to the game)?

It sounds like you've confirmed the language and region for your iPhone under Settings > General > Language & Region. If this is accurate, I would like to have you restart your iOS device, to test for the same behavior again: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

If you need continued support, reach back out with more details, and responses to the questions above.

Regards.

Nov 25, 2019 9:04 AM in response to MoonJ.

Hi MoonJ.

The game center language is only different in the Godfather game only, and I did restart my phone still shows the different language and I even restore the whole phone and re-setup it to be on the safe side. The only thing I noticed on the App Store that the game start offering new language preferences , So maybe they have bug with the new update.

Game center wrong language

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.