Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Menu icon

Bluetooth connection no longer shows on home screen even though connected. iPhone 8 version 13.2.1

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 22, 2019 9:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2019 12:14 PM

Hey there Hoursoutthewindow,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re not seeing the Bluetooth icon on your iPhone, even though it is connected and working. I’ll be happy to help with this.

To verify, even if Bluetooth is on, it may not show in on the home screen unless it is paired and working with a device.

If that’s the case, restart your iPhone and see if this resolves the issue:

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Try turning Bluetooth off in Settings > Bluetooth. Restart again and turn Bluetooth back on. 

Let me know if this helps.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2019 12:14 PM in response to Hoursoutthewindow

Hey there Hoursoutthewindow,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re not seeing the Bluetooth icon on your iPhone, even though it is connected and working. I’ll be happy to help with this.

To verify, even if Bluetooth is on, it may not show in on the home screen unless it is paired and working with a device.

If that’s the case, restart your iPhone and see if this resolves the issue:

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Try turning Bluetooth off in Settings > Bluetooth. Restart again and turn Bluetooth back on. 

Let me know if this helps.

Menu icon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.