Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5s Battery charging?

IBattery shows charging screen battery with red bar at bottom but that's all that happens, iPhone 5s won't start up, screen still black.

iPhone 5s, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 22, 2019 12:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2019 8:21 AM

Has this what has happened to you? For me the phone would shut down, and then the apple sign would appear and it would appear to be charged with the need to put in the 6 digit code. Then all was okay for a while with the battery showing about 80% charge but after 10-20 minutes it would just shut off again, I thought it might be the charger circuit itself. Don

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2019 8:21 AM in response to deggie

Has this what has happened to you? For me the phone would shut down, and then the apple sign would appear and it would appear to be charged with the need to put in the 6 digit code. Then all was okay for a while with the battery showing about 80% charge but after 10-20 minutes it would just shut off again, I thought it might be the charger circuit itself. Don

iPhone 5s Battery charging?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.