Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Billing issues

I got Apple Music on my Android and signed up for a free subscription. I didn't have the option to cancel it and didn't have an Apple ID at the time. Now, I keep getting emails saying I have a "billing problem" when all I really want is to cancel this subscription. Please help me stop this!

Posted on Nov 22, 2019 4:09 PM

1 reply

Nov 25, 2019 4:05 PM in response to sam-r-m

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities sam-r-m,

I see that you're having a billing issue and you're trying to cancel your Apple Music subscription. I understand you're concern, and I'd be happy to provide you some information to get you pointed in the right direction.

Take a look at the following article to help with canceling your subscription.

Manage your Apple Music subscription

If you should need to update your payment information, the article below can help. Any other billing questions that you may have, you'd want to reach out to Apple Support.

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

Get Support

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Billing issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.