Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I recieve money on apple pay

Posted on Nov 23, 2019 6:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2019 7:17 AM

Hi snowhillspringers,

What a great question and I will be happy to answer.

To receive money, make sure you have a compatible device (iPhone models with FaceID and Touch ID except the iPhone 5s) and that the device is running iOS 11.2 or later.

In Messages there will be a black icon under the text field of any iMessage that says: Tap that and it will bring up a box where you can send or request money from someone. See screenshot below:

You can also refer to article how to send or receive money through ApplePay if needed.

I hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2019 7:17 AM in response to snowhillspringers

Hi snowhillspringers,

What a great question and I will be happy to answer.

To receive money, make sure you have a compatible device (iPhone models with FaceID and Touch ID except the iPhone 5s) and that the device is running iOS 11.2 or later.

In Messages there will be a black icon under the text field of any iMessage that says: Tap that and it will bring up a box where you can send or request money from someone. See screenshot below:

You can also refer to article how to send or receive money through ApplePay if needed.

I hope this helps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.