Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete tracks stuck in the Cloud

Several songs that I own have recently changed Cloud status to ineligible. They were previously imported to my iTunes library over the last year and were successfully matched to the Cloud. Now every few days I'm seeing more and more songs that I own, listed as ineligible and that their location is 'Cloud'. There is no mention of them being in my Library. These songs cannot be played, re-downloaded or deleted. I cannot do anything with them!

I have Apple Music and iTunes Match subscriptions (although from what I'm reading now I should have cancelled my Match subscription when I joined Apple Music).

I've turned Sync Library on and off. I've turned Genius on and off. I've shut down Music and restarted my Mac and they're still sitting there.

Does anyone have any ideas how I remove these ineligible tracks that are stored in the Cloud? Examples of 4 of the latest problem tracks is below:

MacBook Pro 15", OS X 10.11

Posted on Nov 23, 2019 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2019 10:51 AM

You don't need the Match and Music subscriptions. Try cancelling one and after the subscription runs out, see if you still see the same behavior.

Similar questions

1 reply

How to delete tracks stuck in the Cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.