Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes store problem

I created new account for the same telephone but i cannot download because he saying me

Please contact Itunes support to complete this transaction

Posted on Nov 24, 2019 12:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2019 1:12 AM

I would suggest calling support as requested . I had a similar issue long time ago; support probably needs to verify some info with you to make sure that nothing weird is going ion like someone using your info to sign up for an Apple ID and make unauthorized transaction. I am sure a support agent would be happy to go over everything with you. Good luck, hope it all works out for the best !

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2019 1:12 AM in response to erkan80

I would suggest calling support as requested . I had a similar issue long time ago; support probably needs to verify some info with you to make sure that nothing weird is going ion like someone using your info to sign up for an Apple ID and make unauthorized transaction. I am sure a support agent would be happy to go over everything with you. Good luck, hope it all works out for the best !

Itunes store problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.