Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pixels appearing on camera and unclear pictures

Hi

I have experienced in the last months that my camera doesn’t take good pictures anymore. My iPhone is a normal iPhone 6 and I bought it about 2 years ago. I have the newest iOS update.

When I’m on the camera, pixels all over the screen in the field flicker in different colours. And when I take the photo it gets blurred and unclear. I don’t want to buy a new iPhone right now so therefore I hope some of you can help me.

Mostly my camera only takes bad pictures when I’m using it in a dark room or on dark items, but when I bought the iPhone, dark rooms were the best place to take pictures for me actually, therefore I don’t understand what happens.

On the picture below I took a picture of a dark grey pillow but as you can see there are a lot of different coloured pixels all over the screen.

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 24, 2019 4:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2019 5:40 PM

Hey AppleIsFantastic,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you're having an issue with your iPhone 6 camera quality. I'd be happy to help out.

First, I'd recommend following the steps here:

If the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working - Apple Support

If your camera still isn't working, take your device to an Apple Retail Store or Authorized Service Provider for more help.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2019 5:40 PM in response to AppleIsFantastic

Hey AppleIsFantastic,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you're having an issue with your iPhone 6 camera quality. I'd be happy to help out.

First, I'd recommend following the steps here:

If the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working - Apple Support

If your camera still isn't working, take your device to an Apple Retail Store or Authorized Service Provider for more help.

Cheers!

Pixels appearing on camera and unclear pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.