Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App store

i can't access to the app store please help.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Nov 24, 2019 7:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2019 7:41 PM

Greetings Obscurus1900,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems you're unable to connect to the App Store on your Mac.

I suggest following the troubleshooting steps outlined here: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books - Apple Support

If further assistance is needed, it would be helpful to know more details on the behavior you experience when attempting to access the App Store, including any error message that is received.

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2019 7:41 PM in response to Obscurus1900

Greetings Obscurus1900,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems you're unable to connect to the App Store on your Mac.

I suggest following the troubleshooting steps outlined here: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books - Apple Support

If further assistance is needed, it would be helpful to know more details on the behavior you experience when attempting to access the App Store, including any error message that is received.

Cheers.

App store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.